“The pain of today is the victory of tomorrow”
I’m sharing some excellent and visionary mindset thoughts from a company out of Ireland called Glofox. They appear to be a fitness management software company, and their mission is to “revolutionize the fitness industry.” I totally align with their mission as well as their thoughts to increase your fitness club revenue.
Check it out!
- Make Epic Customer Service a Priority. When it comes to increasing gym revenue, your customer service is at the core of your success. Your customer experience should be felt in every part of the business. Epic customer service increases member retention.
- Listen to Your Customers! By listening to the needs and wants of your customers, you can look to find a solution to their current problem. Your member’s will recognize that you value them by providing a range of services to help them reach their goals. By creating multiple revenue streams, you can continue to support and strengthen your community.
- Build Partnerships. Find businesses that align and complement your brand without competing against it. This could mean local business alignments or working in partnership with another company that can immediately fill a gap for you.Partnerships are a cost-effective way to help both parties. This collaboration should always reflect the values you hold as a business.
- Diversify Your Revenue Streams. If you can diversify your revenue streams, it will prepare your business for changes within the fitness industry and provide greater long-term financial security. This also speaks to the genius of offering your members more diversity in your services….which improves member retention.
- Review Your Sales Funnel & Business Assets. Is your sales funnel still relevant and able to support your business of today, that has likely changed since the forced closure(s). Are your sales assets still relevant? Everything needs to be updated and make sense to make the most out of your marketing budget.
And of course, my personal favorite…
- Offer Nutrition & Wellness Coaching. To achieve fitness goals, most members need additional help. Provide more value by offering customized, but scalable nutrition and wellness coaching. More often than not, nutrition, stress management and mindset can stand in the way of weight loss and healthy living. Oh hey! ….this is a great time to consider a partnership with someone who has a proven system to accomplish this type of coaching that you can rapidly include into your services with minimal effort.
Thanks Glofox for the insights!
I wouldn’t count the fitness industry out! And as referenced above, by expanding your revenue streams and focusing on your sales processes, you’ll likely minimize financial losses and get back to growing your business. Member retention is the key to your business success. Attracting new customers is important, of course, but so is retaining the ones you have.
Don’t allow yourself to get “paralysis by analysis” to the point of inaction.
Health & Wellness Industry Thought Leader
Click here to learn more about Balanced Habits Nutrition Affiliate Program!
Balanced Habits™ 2020 All Rights Reserved